You can submit and follow up your project ideas and grant applications via the ZonMw digital counter. You can also arrange a lot around your project during the term of your project. Committee members and referees also use one of the digital counters to evaluate proposals.
Due to a transitional phase from ProjectNet to My ZonMw, we are temporarily working with both systems. Which system do you choose:
- Would you like to submit a new application? The subsidy call states via which digital counter you submit your project idea or subsidy application;
- If you have an ongoing or closed project, you only opt for My ZonMw if you have received a message about this. Otherwise you choose ProjectNet. If you are requested to submit a progress or final report, the message will clearly state which system you choose.
- Are you going to assess an application? Then choose the system that is mentioned in the message you have received about this.
More information about the digital counters:
- To submit your project idea or subsidy application via My ZonMw or ProjectNet, a personal account is required.
- Your subsidy application will only be processed if you submit it via My ZonMw or ProjectNet.
My ZonMw manual (will be available soon)
+31 70 349 51 78