Gender in Research Fellowship 2023Deadline: o'clock
Eligible candidates are:
- Applicants for the Gender in Research Fellowship must be registered in a doctoral programme or be at the post-doctoral degree stage.
- Applicants at the post-doctoral stage can only apply within 5 years after completing their PhD.
- This funding opportunity is open to Dutch as well as non-Dutch applicants. Applicants do not need to be registered in a Dutch doctoral programme and/or residing in The Netherlands to apply for this fellowship.
- It is mandatory for Gender in Research Fellowship recipients to attend both the ESP Gender and Health course (course code ESP78) and the Gender in Research workshops (course code ESP79).
- Recipients of an Erasmus Summer Programme Fellowship are not eligible for a Gender in Research Fellowship.
To realize quality health care, a sex and gender dimension needs to be integrated in all aspects of health research and clinical practice. In the second week of the Erasmus Summer Programme (ESP), ESP and ZonMw offer a joint programme to further knowledge and skills in gender, health and research through the Gender and Health course (course code ESP78) and Gender in Research workshops (course code ESP79).
ZonMw Gender and Health will provide Gender in Research Fellowships for (inter)national PhD-students and post-doctoral researchers to attend the Gender and Health course and participate in the Gender in Research workshops at the Erasmus Summer Programme from 14-18 August.
This funding opportunity has funds available to fund up to 20 fellowships.
ZonMw will pay the registration fees (valued at up to € 1,000).
ZonMw will arrange accommodation including breakfast at The Social Hub in Rotterdam from 13-19 August 2023. The following additional expenses are considered eligible for funding, up to a total fellowship amount of € 2,000:
- Travel for applicant
- Visa expenses (if applicable)
The maximum funded amount for the fellowship is € 2,000. Additional costs for attending the ESP Gender and Health course and Gender in Research workshop are at the recipient’s own expense.
|Deadline for submission of grant application||25 April 2023|
|Decision deadline||Early June 2023|
All the documents you need for your application can be found here. You can submit your grant application via the 'Mijn ZonMw' digital window until 25 April 2023, 14:00.
Checklist for applying for your grant:
- Do you already have an account in My ZonMw?
- Use the application form provided
- Sign the statement agreeing to submit a detailed grant application and attach. For this funding opportunity, the statement needs to be signed by the Main Applicant only.
- Write the application in English
- Please use your first and last name as the title of your application in ZonMw’s online application system My ZonMw.
- For planned start date and planned duration (in months), fill out ‘14-08-2023’ and ‘1’ respectively.
- Please enter your own name for all three required project members (main applicant, project leader, administrative representative).
- In the budget section, you need to give a summary of the budget. Please fill out € 2,000 in 1.2 Material costs. You can leave the other parts empty.
- Relevant ZonMw grant terms and conditions apply.
- The fellowship is only applicable to the 2023 ESP Gender and Health course and Gender in Research workshops. Should the awardee be unable to attend the 2023 ESP Gender and Health and the Gender in Research workshops, the positive notice decision will be withdrawn.
- Required attachments to be submitted by the applicant:
- Application form
- Statement of agreement for completed detailed grant application, signed by Main Applicant
- Opening date:
- Budget subsidy round:
- Budget per application:
- Part of program